Why do I need NOWPayments, if I can simply place my BTC address on my website?
Let’s say you decided not to use a crypto payment gateway and simply placed your Bitcoin address on your online store. Here’s how it will look like, and how NOWPayments solves each of these problems:
- You will have to count every item’s price in Bitcoin according to the current rate. Given that the BTC price can drop or gain 25%+ within one week, you’ll have to constantly change the pricing for hundreds of items manually to keep your buyers interested. NOWPayments counts the price automatically according to a price in USD that you set.
- You will only accept 1-5 currencies, otherwise, your website interface will be unbearably cluttered with these long wallet addresses by every item. With NOWPayments, you can accept 70+ cryptocurrencies without any harm to your interface.
- You will have to manage many crypto wallets at a time if you want to accept multiple assets. In NOWPayments, you will see all payments’ details in one place.
- If you want to only receive Bitcoin, you won’t be able to accept other cryptocurrencies. In NOWPayments, you can set a Bitcoin wallet and accept dozens of other cryptocurrencies: we will swap them at competitive rates.
- You will receive dozens of anonymous transactions every day without any connection with the purchased items , so you won’t know who paid for what. In NOWPayments, you’ll have payment IDs that will help you navigate your orders.
- You won’t have any tools to monitor transaction statuses — if anything goes wrong with a payment, you may get lost. NOWPayments always keeps you updated on what’s happening with each of the payments.
Install NOWPayments and you will never face these problems — your experience with crypto payments will be smooth and trustworthy.
To see what integration options we offer, see here.
How does NOWPayments work? — see in this FAQ.
Contact us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about the cryptocurrency payment gateway and how it works.