The primary reason behind cryptocurrencies’ struggle to gain wider adoption is the complexity related to the technology. Nano is looking to change this status quo by offering a cryptocurrency that facilitates local and international payments and makes moving money across borders effortless and feeless. NOWPayments is a Nano payment processor that helps businesses that utilize subscriptions to offer their clients an option of paying in XNO.
- XNO is the native coin of Nano.
- XNO payments make businesses more sustainable and truly global.
- Feature subscriptions denominated in XNO using NOWPayments.
What is nano crypto?
Nano ($XNO) is a decentralized, scalable, and reliable digital currency designed to eliminate flaws in current financial systems. Nano, which was created to offer easy peer-to-peer value transfer, grants individuals the most efficient and accessible digital money available. It serves as a means of linking people to the global economy.
Why should I accept Nano payments?
There are a host of reasons why the Nano coin can be considered a superior currency for using as a payment solution. Some of them are quite obvious such as zero transaction fees, while others are more implicit. Let’s take a closer look at the most useful benefits offered by XNO
Every company that aims at building a global presence needs to observe all of the standards expected from such businesses, including in the environmental department. By switching to XNO payments, companies can improve their sustainability efforts since XNO is a minuscule impact on the environment.
It is one of the greenest coins out there, so it can help your business become more eco-friendly.
Nano payments also can enable companies to make their products and services available for purchase for virtually every person on the planet. XNO transactions are borderless, so there are no restrictions as to the countries that can use them. As long as you have an internet access, you can make XNO transfers.
XNO is the easiest solution to deploy as a universal payment method.
Unlike other cryptocurrencies that have practically extortionate transaction fees, XNO transfers cost users zero cents. This makes offering XNO payments a win-win decision for both clients and businesses. Customers end up spending less, while businesses end up with larger net profits.
In addition to being borderless, XNO transactions are also anonymous. XNO does not ask users to share their confidential info before starting using the blockchain. So, XNO empowers consumers to do shopping anonymously without letting any third parties know about their activities.
Crypto community exposure
XNO payments let businesses gain exposure in the crypto community and thus expand the horizons of their opportunities for making more money. People who use XNO will be excited to spend their coins at stores that offer them a chance to pay in XNO.
So how do I accept NANO as payment for my subscription plan?
NOWPayments’ recurrent payments feature is a tool for deploying XNO currency invoice-based subscriptions. The tool has a built-in email billing mechanism making it easy to send personalized invoices to clients. Use this guide to launch your XNO coin subscriptions:
- Create your account on NOWPayments.
- Provide your XNO crypto address to which you would like to receive payments.
- Generate an API key.
- Go to the “Invoices” section and click the “Create Invoice” button.
- Fill in the required fields (the currency, the order ID, and the price in USD).
- Next, go to the “Subscriptions” section and enter the invoice ID as well as the frequency with which your subscribers will be sent a reminder.
- Click “Create the subscription group.”
- Click “Edit” in the appeared subscription field and add your subscriber’s email address (you may add as many as you wish).
- Wait for your subscriber to confirm the subscription.
NOWPayments is a Nano crypto payment gateway whose subscriptions feature lets businesses accept recurring payments in XNO.
Learn more about nano payments and other use cases
- Nano cryptocurrency explained
- Best Nano use cases in daily life
- 3 leading charities and why nano could be beneficial for them
- Top 10 nano influencers
- How to pay salaries in nano?
- 5 ways to boost your business using Nano
- Fiat-to-Nano payments
- Nano, Donations, and Birds feeder
- How to accept Nano cryptocurrency donations: A simple guide for Twitch Streamers, Bloggers and Content creators
- “Green” nano and Environment
- Businesses that accept Nano
- Why should your business accept Nano? 5 reasons!