How to use the dashboard?
Dashboard is the first section of your account that displays the main payment statistics and the last cryptocurrency payments’ details:
If you accept cryptocurrency, our dashboard is a very convenient way to track all the payments. Here’s the brief description of what you get:
- Payment ID a NOWPayments’ internal payment number.
- Order ID is what you can assign to any cryptocurrency payment manually for your convenience.
- Original Price is the one you’ve set for an item in the online store.
- Amount Sent is a sum that the customer is supposed to send. To view the Actually Sent amount, click the Actions icon on the right.
- Amount Received is an estimated sum you will receive after fees are deducted. To see the actual amount and cryptocurrency you receive (Outcome Price), click the Actions icon.
- Status can show “waiting”, “finished”, or “expired” in case the customer did not pay within 24 hours.
For a more detailed description of these parameters, see this FAQ.
To see the full list of payments, go to the Payments section of your account:
For a quick guide on each of the account sections, head on to the “How to set the account” FAQ.