SHIB is a truly iconic crypto. Every person at least superficially familiar with the crypto industry has heard about SHIB in one way or another. The legendary status of SHIB has translated into over one million holders. Thus, Shiba Inu can easily be considered one of the most popular and successful projects in history. The SHIBA community is an extremely promising market for eCommerce stores. NOWPayments lets online merchants accept SHIB token payments via special plugins compatible with PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento 2, WHMCS, OpenCart, Zen Cart, Ecwid, Shopify, and Shopware.
- SHIB has over one million holders.
- Online merchants can accept SHIB payments on PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and other major platforms.
- Accept SHIB using NOWPayments’ eCommerce plugins.
What is SHIB crypto?
SHIB is a token that aspires to achieve maximum decentralization and let its community be in charge of taking the entire project forward. It belongs to the Shiba Inu ecosystem, which has a diverse set of services and additional tokens, BONE and LEASH. SHIB exists on the Ethereum blockchain and BNB Chain. SHIB was able to rise to fame thanks to its solid philosophy and technology, as well as a clever approach to marketing and promotion. Even during this bear market, the Shiba Inu coin remains a valuable asset held by more than 1.2 million people worldwide.
Which eCommerce platforms accept SHIB?
PrestaShop is an eCommerce platform that powers millions of shops free of charge. It provides retailers with an extraordinary array of tools. It even enables users to automatically localize their businesses by translating their store interfaces into many languages. PrestaShop gives merchants the option of hosting their websites in the cloud or using their own infrastructure.
- PrestaShop’s extension library includes thousands of additional modules.
- It has over 200 payment gateways to choose from, including NOWPayments
- It is linked with Google Analytics.
Shopify is a cloud-based digital commerce solution available on a subscription model. Shopify allows retailers to consolidate their company processes into a single command center. It enables retailers to connect their online and offline infrastructures.
- It offers a 14-day free trial.
- Merchants may add their own domain name to Shopify.
- It offers an easy-to-navigate admin interface with a sleek design.
WooCommerce is a product widely applied in the industry of online commerce. It belongs to the WordPress ecosystem of plugins. WordPress is one of the most popular website-creation tools on the market. The plugin makes it easier to create and run online stores.
- It is free.
- It contains a plethora of built-in functions, such as inventory management and tax calculation tools.
- It is mobile-friendly.
Magento has been in service for over a decade and has a massive number of tools that enable customers to personalize their businesses in any manner they choose. Merchants may handle their transaction history, account status, location, selected catalog, and shopping cart via Magento. It has a point-of-sale (PoS) solution for brick-and-mortar retailers.
- It includes instructions regarding how to set up every part of the shop.
- Magento includes both external and internal SEO tools.
- Magento Commerce licenses range in price from $22,000 to 125,000 per year.
How to accept Shiba Inu on eCommerce stores?
In order to begin accepting Shiba Inu as payment on eCommerce stores, you will need to choose one of the plugins provided by NOWPayments. Discover the collection of plugins here.
If you do not have a NOWPayments account or a Shiba Inu address, then here is how you can get them:
Creating your Shiba Inu address
In order to start accepting SHIB coin payments by using NOWPayments’ plugins, you will need to create your Shiba address. Here is an example of how to create a Shiba Inu address on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20 SHIB):
- Install MetaMask wallet Google Chrome extension.
- Open your MetaMask wallet and press the top button to open the list of available networks. Click “Ethereum mainnet.”
- Close the dropdown menu and scroll the main screen down to the bottom. Press “Import tokens.”
- Switch to “Custom token” and enter the following address: 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce. Press “Add custom token.”
- Once you click “Import token” SHIB will be added to your wallet
- To see your account details, click on the three dots icon in the top right corner and press “Account details.”
- You will see your Ethereum Shiba Inu address.
Now, let’s set up your NOWPayments account, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to create your NOWPayments account
- Next, you will need to add your SHIB wallet address to which you would like to receive payments (ERC-20 or BEP-20).
- Once you successfully register your account, head to the “Store Settings” section on the left sidebar and press “Payment settings.” There, add a new API key.
- Finally, once you set up the basics, choose your plugin and follow your plugin’s respective installation instructions.
NOWPayments is the most reliable Shiba Inu crypto payment gateway that offers plugins for deploying SHIB payments on major eCommerce platforms.
Learn more about SHIB
- Why everyone in Shiba Inu community matters
- How to accept Shiba Inu payments via Point-of-sale
- Shiba Inu Community Member Spotlight
- Salaries in Shiba Inu
- How to accept Shiba Inu payments and get fiat?
- Burn SHIB & LEASH with NOWPayments’ feature for merchants
- Shibburning philosophy: Why burning SHIB tokens is a new trend
- Why accept SHIB & LEASH for business?
- How to Accept Shiba Inu coin?
- Which brick-and-mortar places accept SHIB?