How to use Multiuser Access?
Multiuser Access lets you add team members with different access levels. You can add outsourced dev team members, support, accounting, CEO, or administrator.
Who can I invite to my team?
You can invite only those users who are already registered on NOWPayments. The registration doesn’t require KYC or payment.
Will the team members see the same sections as I do?
No. There are different levels of access which can be set for different parts of your account:
All permissions are set to View by default.
What can I see with the Multiuser Access?
- Invoices — a page with a list of invoices. Change access level allows the user to create invoices.
- Payments — a page with a list of payments. Change access level allows users to change the status of partially_paid payments to finished
- API Keys — you can find them in the Store Settings page. Change access level allows you to create and delete API Keys
- Outcome Wallets — you can find them in the Store Settings page. Change access level allows you to add, delete and change the priority of your wallets.
- Donation Link — you can find it in the Account Settings page. Change access level allows you to generate new donation links
- Crypto to Fiat — allows you to apply for fiat withdrawals. Change access level allows you to upload the completed csv needed for the application.
- Coins settings — a page with a list of coins, showing which ones are activated for the account. Change access level allows you to enable/disable the assets for the account.
- Referral Program — a page with a referral link, information about your referrals as well as the estimated profit you made from them. Change access level allows you to request payment of affiliate profits.
- Team Roles — you can find it in the Account Settings page. It contains the information about your team members and their access level. Change access level allows you to invite new team members, name their role, give them access or disable it, delete team members.
If your access level is Disabled, you will see either a blank page or information from your personal account.
Is Multiuser Access available to me?
Yes. There are no additional steps to follow in order to activate this feature.
How do I invite my team?
1. To enable Multiuser Access, you simply need to go to your Account Settings page.
2. At the top of the page you will see the My Team section. All you need to do is click Add new user.
3. Enter their email in the pop-up window (NOTE: You can invite only those users who are already registered on NOWPayments) and assign their role. You can also give them an access level (View, Change, Disable) to different assets of your profile.
4. The invited team member must give confirmation by clicking on the link that was sent to their email.
5. When logging into the account, the invited user may choose whether they want to log into their own account or into the account of the team they were invited to. After that, it is only possible to get into another account after having logged out.