Memes rule the universe, while meme tokens rule the crypto world. Out of all the meme tokens available today, only a handful have achieved the level of success, which is on par with KISHU’s. Over 250k KISHU holders indicate the demand for Kishu Inu’s native coin and other products of the project. The streaming community on Twitch has been especially enamored with KISHU, as the coin has a considerable presence on the platform. NOWPayments makes it simple for Twitch streamers to accept KISHU donations quickly and at a low cost.
- Kishu Inu is a popular token with more than 250k holders.
- KISHU donations help Twitch streamers get new fans.
- Receive KISHU donations using NOWPayments.
What is Kishu Inu?
Kishu Inu is a decentralized cryptocurrency focusing on its community. Kishu is based on the Ethereum blockchain, so its native coin KISHU is an ERC-20 token. It guarantees utility to all KISHU holders by providing them with monetary incentives. Kishu is considered one of the top meme-tokens and its popularity is constantly growing. Apart from its native coin, Kishu Inu has several exciting projects that it offers to users. $KISHU Crate is one such project. It is an NFT platform where users can earn points, and claim unique NFTs from different farms. There is also Kishu Swap, a decentralized exchange where users can acquire their KISHU tokens.
So why does KISHU works great as a donation tool?
Attract KISHU Community members
KISHU investors absolutely adore new use cases for KISHU. You can see it for yourself by going on Twitter and checking the reactions to the news about Kishu’s new partnerships and collaborations. NOWPayments lets you create a fresh use case for KISHU on Twitch by quickly deploying KISHU Inu coin donations. Just make an official announcement about your new donation option, launch your stream, see how KISHU fans flood your chat, and, hopefully, send you KISHU donations in droves. The coolest thing about it is that attracting Kishu Inu community members to your stream is not a one-time activity, as you can turn these community members into loyal fans who will always be excited to watch your content.
Let everyone in the audience donate
KISHU is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, which has no geographical restrictions. As a result, KISHU is a genuinely universal cryptocurrency, accessible to every person on the planet. Streamers can benefit from this feature of KISHU and enable everyone in the audience to have a real chance to send donations without any problems.
PayPal and other mainstream donation tools may not be available to people in some countries, while other individuals may not wish to use these services in the first place. This is why offering such people an open-to-all and fully anonymous donation method in the form of KISHU is a great way to boost engagement in your community.
Utilize Kishuverse NFTs as a reward
Kishuverse is an exciting NFT collection created by Kishu Inu. The collection features 8888 unique Kishu NFTs that many Kishu Inu investors own and cherish. You can collect KISHU donations and allocate a share of your profits to purchasing Kishuverse NFTs and award them to the most active community members in your audience.
Basically, Kishuverse NFTs may act as a cool means of rewarding your fans. By using Kishuverse rewards, you also can attract KISHU Inu token fans, who will be more than happy to receive an NFT of their favorite project. This will once again increase the engagement rate of your community.
Generate passive income
KISHU is a great asset for everyone who wants to earn passive income. The project distributes a 2% fee from all transactions among the KISHU holders. If you keep your KISHU in a decentralized wallet, your holdings will grow continuously.
It is exciting news for streamers, who can get KISHU absolutely for free by accepting donations. NOWPayments lets you set up KISHU donations without spending a penny. Thus, getting KISHU donations and holding your coins in a wallet is an amazing way to generate passive income.
Get noticed by the crypto enthusiasts on Twitch
Apart from the fans of KISHU, you can draw the attention of the entire crypto community on Twitch by accepting KISHU coins.
There are not that many streamers on Twitch that accept cryptocurrency donations, therefore, whenever a new streamer on the platform adds a crypto donation option, many enthusiasts rush to test it out and check out the streamer’s content. In other words, featuring KISHU donations can become a powerful marketing tool capable of yielding many audience members who have never watched your streams before.
How can Twitch streamers accept Kishu token donations?
NOWPayments offers a variety of solutions for deploying KISHU coin donations. The donation button is the ideal solution for Twitch streamers. You may integrate the donation button into your Twitch page, and your viewers will be able to use it to send you KISHU cryptocurrency donations. Here’s how to incorporate the KISHU crypto donation button into your Twitch account:
- Create a NOWPayments account on the official website of the service.
- Pick the KISHU crypto from the drop-down list of currencies and enter the public address to which you would like to receive your donations.
- On the left sidebar, press “Settings” and then tap “Payment settings.” Scroll down to the “API Keys” segment to generate your API key if it has not been generated automatically.
- Next, in the left sidebar, click “Payment Tools” and choose “Donations”. Scroll down to the donation button section and specify the style of your Twitch donation button.
- Copy and paste the piece of code for the button on your Twitch account page.
- Now, thanks to NOWPayments, you will be able to receive donations in KISHU.
Learn more about Kishu payments & donations
- Top 10 Kishu influencers 2.0
- How to pay for subscriptions with Kishu Inu?
- Who accepts KISHU?
- Top charities & how they can benefit from KISHU
- Kishu: The Cutest Meme Project
- Top 10 Kishu influencers
- Kishu Inu on E-commerce Plugins
- How to benefit from Kishu donations
- How can Kishu Inu ($KISHU) boost your online business?
- Kishu Inu coin use cases: Payments, Donations and more!
- How to send Kishu Inu salaries
- Meet KISHU: An exclusive interview with Kishu Inu crypto