A simple Point-of-Sale software integration with NOWPayments will offer you customers an easy way to spend their crypto in your offline store.
How to start accepting crypto using the NOWPayments Point-of-Sale system:
- Sign up for a NOWPayments account
- Add your crypto wallet address and generate an API Key
- Go to Store Settings >> PoS Terminal Link
- Create a link
- Get profit
What crypto can you accept with the Point-of-Sale system?
You can accept any of the 100+ cryptocurrencies we support, be that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Ripple, Verge, Nano, Harmony, VeChain, Horizen, DigiByte, Algorand, Ravencoin, Gemini, Hedera, Swipe, Zilliqa, Elrond, Polygon, Cartesi, Shib, SparkPoint, Kishu or anything else. Check what crypto you can accept as payment.
Why accept crypto in offline stores?
- 100+ coins and auto conversion
- Borderless payments
- No chargebacks and banking fees
- fiat conversion
What is Point-of-Sale (PoS)?
Point-of-Sale systems allow merchants to calculate the amount a customer needs to pay and issue an invoice. In short, it is the point when the customer makes the payment in a physical store.
A PoS terminal processes and records transactions.
With the NOWPayments crypto Point-of-Sale system, your customers will be able to pay with cryptocurrency when buying from your offline store.
Point-of-sale systems offer a lot of benefits, such as quick payments, simple invoicing and the ability to manage your transactions.
Who uses crypto Point-of-Sale?
- Food industry:
- Burger King Venezuela accepts Bitcoin
- Point-of sale systems for small business are very beneficial, and there are various companies enabling them globally
Resources to keep you moving forward
We help you launch your business into the future.