DigiByte is truly a different beast when it comes to blockchain technology. The project has managed to maximize the efficiency of the Proof-of-Work consensus protocol and make it function at the speed envied by most Proof-of-Stake blockchains, without making it at the expense of the environment. The secret to DigiByte’s success is, of course, the unparalleled dedication of its team of developers who have been working on enhancing the network’s functionality for 8 years now. DigiByte is a remarkable testament to the power of progress and thanks to NOWPayments any offline store on the planet can embrace this power by featuring DGB as a payment method.
- A POS terminal is an easy-to-set-up tool for accepting payments.
- DGB is a secure and rocket-fast cryptocurrency.
- Brick-and-mortar stores are welcome to accept DGB payments using NOWPayments’ POS terminal.
How DigiByte can be accepted in brick-and-mortar places?
A POS (Point-of-Sale) terminal is payment processing software that makes it possible for merchants to receive payment transactions from their clients.
NOWPayments’ POS system is unique because it is completely web-based. In other words, it is compatible with any Web-enabled device, from a smartphone to a desktop computer, and does not require you to purchase any additional proprietary hardware. As long as your device has a browser, you are good to go. NOWPayments’ POS terminal can process payments in over 150 different cryptocurrencies, including DigiByte. Here are other notable features of NOWPayments Point-of-Sale terminal:
- It automatically adjusts the order total in the DGB coin on the latest exchange rate.
- Terminal levies a small fee of 0.5% on every transaction it processes.
- NOWPayments’ POS system is extremely fast and it processes transactions in the blink of an eye.
- Stores and their clients can utilize the POS terminal anonymously.
- The POS system can be equipped with an automated crypto-to-fiat conversion capability, allowing businesses to charge their customers in DGB and receive payments in fiat.
Why you should try DGB as a payment tool?
DigiByte’s key attribute that ultimately makes it stand out from the competition is its quick transaction speed. DigiByte network’s average transaction confirmation time is 15 seconds. Businesses may use the DigiByte crypto as a fast payment option, which is especially useful when dealing with clients from foreign countries.
DGB transactions are not only exceedingly fast, but also tremendously inexpensive. A DGB transaction will typically cost less than $0.1. That is a significant advantage for businesses that want to ditch paying high bank fees. The cost of bank transactions usually reaches stratospheric proportions when you add all the small fees up.
DGB transactions are not only exceedingly fast, but also tremendously inexpensive. A DGB transaction will typically cost less than $0.1. That is a significant advantage for businesses that want to ditch paying high bank fees. The cost of bank transactions usually reaches stratospheric proportions when you add all the small fees up. DigiByte coin transactions can assist firms in lowering their fee expenditures and increasing earnings.
Ensure better privacy and security
The DigiByte network does not have a single authority capable of verifying users and limiting access to some while allowing others to utilize the blockchain. DigiByte is available to everyone, and no personal information is required to begin sending and receiving DGB.
What’s more, DigiByte is thoroughly protected against attacks thanks to its state-of-the-art security mechanisms.
Gain new clients
Rolling out crypto payments is one of the simplest methods for businesses to acquire new customers and increase brand awareness these days. However, it is not widely used. DigiByte, just like any cryptocurrency, has a dedicated fan base that always hails new real-world use cases for the coin.
Accepting DigiByte can enable businesses to attract new clients in the form of DigiByte aficionados.
How can I accept DigiByte in my store?
- Create a NOWPayments account by entering your email and password.
- Type in your DigiByte public address.
- Go to “Settings” on the left sidebar, press “Payment settings,” and add a new API key if it has not been generated automatically.
- Go back to “Settings” and then press “Coins settings.” Choose DGB from the list of cryptocurrencies.
- Next, go to “Payment Tools” and click “POS Terminal link.” Create your POS link by adding your custom line of text to the POS link.
- Enter your terminal link in the address bar and load the page. Specify the total order price, pick DGB from the list of available payment options, and generate your Payment Link. Your clients will be able to pay by scanning the QR code.
DGB is a quick and low-cost payment method. Brick-and-mortar stores can accept DGB coin payments via NOWPayments’ POS terminal.
Learn more about DGB and DigiByte payments
- DigiByte Ecosystem Overview
- Benefits of accepting DigiByte coin on WHMCS
- Who will benefit from DigiByte donation link?
- How charities benefit from DigiByte coin?
- Top 10 Digibyte influencers 2.0
- How to accept Digibyte donations on Twitch?
- How to accept Digibyte coin and withdraw fiat?
- Best Digibyte use cases in daily life
- How can Digibyte boost your online business?
- DigiByte on E-commerce Plugins
- Top 10 DigiByte influencers
- 5 ways to boost your business with DigiByte ($DGB)
- How to benefit from Digibyte donations if you are an influencer
- Brick & Mortar stores that accept Digibyte
- Is DigiByte Energy-Efficient?
- Why accept payments in DigiByte?
- An Extensive Review on Digibyte
- Benefits of accepting DigiByte coin on WooCommerce