The Verge blockchain is built for everyday use, and it does not disappoint in this regard. Speed, scalability, and privacy are top priorities of Verge, as its transactions get processed in seconds and can be completely concealed from the public. Whether you want to increase your profit, let your clients pay anonymously, or just open your business to a new market, the Verge blockchain is readily available for you to take advantage of. NOWPayments is a Verge payment gateway providing companies with simple tools for featuring XVG coin payments. The Mass Payouts tool by NOWPayments also lets you make payments in the Verge token, including bonuses, salaries, and refunds.
- XVG payments are quick and convenient to use.
- XVG bonuses can incentivize your team to perform better.
- Use NOWPayments to pay bonuses in the Verge coin.
Why Are Bonuses in Verge Crypto a Good Idea?
International payments made easy
Verge lets users transfer funds across the world without any limitations or restrictions. This means that businesses can make payments to their employees living abroad without worrying about increased bank rates or delays.
Verge lets users transfer funds across the world without any limitations or restrictions. This means that businesses can make payments to their employees living abroad without worrying about increased bank rates or delays. What’s more, given that the XVG cryptocurrency is a digital asset, your employees will not face any difficulty exchanging it for other digital currencies at any time. Verge cryptocurrency is a viable option for businesses that want to reach their foreign employees with ease.
Convenience and speed
All you need to use XVG is an internet connection, there are no other prerequisites such as a valid identity document or any kind of special certificate. Moreover, it takes no longer than 10 seconds for an XVG transaction to be processed.
With Verge, you will not be waiting days for payments to reach your team, as is often the case with traditional banking systems. By using NOWPayments to send bonuses, you will also be able to keep a close eye on your finances via the advanced NOWPayments dashboard. Basically, paying out bonuses in Verge is all about speed, smooth user experience, and effortless use.
Extra security and privacy
Just like any blockchain, Verge is private. Yet, it offers extra privacy and security features that make it stand out from the rest. Specifically, Verge utilizes the TOR technology to anonymize IP addresses and make sure that transactions cannot be traced back to the sender or the recipient.
Verge utilizes stealth addresses, which generate a one-time address for each transaction. The multi-algorithm mining provided by Verge contributes to the network’s decentralization and security. Thus, businesses can fully conceal their transactions when paying out bonuses to employees.
Going with bonuses in XVG rather than salaries is also a less risky move for your business. For instance, this eliminates the risk of overpaying employees that do not perform as well as you expect them to.
Furthermore, since they are relatively small in size, bonuses can help you and your team to minimize the issue of XVG price volatility. Additionally, if you are aiming at fully embracing crypto in your workplace, starting with bonuses can serve as a great introduction for your employees to the concept of cryptocurrencies.
Effective employee incentive
Yet, the biggest benefit of Verge coin bonuses is their power to cheer up your staff, while simultaneously supercharging your business. Basically, you can tie bonuses to employees’ performance, thus providing them with an incentive to do better and strive to make the business more successful.
You can reward employees for hard work and dedication, which can help to improve morale and loyalty. You can leverage XVG bonuses to meet different goals. For instance, you can award XVG to the staff for reaching certain sales targets or meeting a customer service goal. This gives employees something to strive for, while also minimizing the risk of underperforming.
What Should I Do to Send Bonuses in Verge?
If you are looking for a convenient way to send and receive payments in XVG, NOWPayments is always here to help you. NOWPayments is a Verge payment gateway trusted by hundreds of businesses worldwide. To get started, you will need to activate the Balances feature to send bonuses in the XVG token. Here’s how to do it:
- Provide your XVG token payout address.
- Go to the “Custody” section.
- Read the Custody Solution user agreement, agree to the terms, and press “Continue.”
- Provide your IP address, which you plan to use to send salaries, check the box to agree to the Custody Solution terms, and press “Continue.”
- Wait until NOWPayments finishes the set-up process.
- Once the system is ready to process your transactions, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to top up your balance.
- Fund your balance and pay out your first bonuses in the XVG coin by uploading a .csv file.
Verge blockchain is a powerful new technology that offers users a secure and fast way to transfer money. NOWPayments provides businesses with tools to reward their staff with XVG using the Mass Payments tool.
Continue Reading about Payments in Verge Crypto
- Verge cryptocurrency: a full overview
- Why should I sell subscriptions with Verge?
- Why adult businesses should accept Verge payments
- How Verge currency benefits your business?
- Benefits of donations in Verge
- Why pay salaries in Verge
- How to benefit from Verge (XVG) if you are an influencer
- Top Verge Influencers
- 5 ways to boost your business using Verge
- Verge on e-commerce plugins
- Businesses Accepting Verge
- How to Accept Payments in Verge?
- On the Verge of Currency