Author: Milko TV
NOWPayments is a non-custodial crypto payment gateway that enables just about any user out there or any business the opportunity to accept online payments in the form of cryptocurrencies in a way that is both fast, secure as well as scalable.
The platform supports over 150 cryptocurrencies that users can pick from; however, aside from the most basic features that you might be aware of, there are numerous other Payment Tools available that you might not have initially been aware of.
As such, today, we are going to go over everything you need to know about some of the most interesting and unique NOWPayments payment tools available to you.
- NOWPayments is a cryptocurrency payment gateway that will allow any business from anywhere in the world to accept over 150 cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, and many others.
- Clients can easily implement the payment solution on all of their websites or integrate them across numerous eCommerce stores.
- There are numerous plugins available that can be installed and utilized within the span of minutes.
- Users do not need to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) Procedure in order to use the service.
What is NOWPayments?
NOWPayments is an online payment processor that puts the main priority and emphasis on providing instant, cheap transactions by leveraging the power of blockchain technology and enabling any one of its users the ability to accept over 150 different cryptocurrencies.
This includes stablecoins as well, which have increased in terms of popularity due to the fact that they are less volatile. It is one of the best crypto payment solutions out there in terms of features, and we are going to go over why.
There are numerous additional crypto-related tools and services available by NOWPayments for crypto merchant payments, such as the ability to exchange different crypto assets and integrate the processing software with traditional online eCommerce platforms.
However, NOWpayments goes much deeper than that, and we are about to go over all of the additional functionalities that you might not have been initially aware of.
What you should know about crypto payment tools by NOWPayments
- No Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure is required upon the registration period
One of the key features of NOWPayments crypto that other services might lack is the fact that users are not actually required to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure at the point in time when they initially make an account. Remember, the main appeal of cryptocurrencies in the first place was to provide each user of crypto access to a high level of anonymity and security. Submitting personal documentation to a service online, no matter how secure it is, is still against these beliefs of cryptocurrencies. Due to the fact that Know Your Customer (KYC) is not a requirement, anyone can utilize NOWPayments without putting their privacy at risk.
- Fiat withdrawals are possible through Switchere
Another key benefit of NOWPayments is the fact that it enables all of its user’s access to convert their cryptocurrencies to FIAT currencies as soon as the payment has been received. Through a strategic partnership with Switchere, any NOWPayments business owner and merchant can essentially withdraw any amount of crypto in FIAT currency up to unlimited volumes. All they have to do is create a Switchere account, and once the registration is done, they can cash out all leading cryptocurrencies into fiat. Some of the supported cryptocurrencies include BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, XLM, AAVE, EOS, LINK, OMG, UNI, and YFI.
- There are numerous eCommerce plugins available
- Mass Payment feature
The Mass Payments feature is a special tool that allows users that have the main goal of making multiple cryptocurrency transactions to be able to do so in an efficient as well as reliable way; instead of having to individually and manually send potentially hundreds of payments, which can be a time-consuming procedure.
- Billing and subscriptions in crypto
There are also numerous other tools available, such as an API, invoices, billing, subscriptions in crypto, and much more available through the service.
Business owners will gain access to over 150 cryptocurrencies, borderless payments, no chargeback, and banking fees, as well as FIAT conversions. All they have to do is create a subscription group, and upload a list of emails for the invoice in a CSV format. They can create numerous subscription groups by choosing different frequencies and different invoices for different subscription amounts.
How to accept crypto payments?
If you run any eCommerce website and want to sell goods or services through the utilization of cryptocurrencies, in that case, you will need to implement NOWPayments as a solution to your website.
All you have to do is follow each one of these steps, one by one, in order to get started and begin accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- First, you will need to create an account at the official NOWPayments website, which you can do here.
- Then, you will need to provide your cryptocurrency wallet address, and if you do not have one, make sure to create one at your most trusted wallet provider.
- Next, you will need to generate an API key.
- Once you complete the first three steps above, you will now need to pick a tool or plugin that is right for you, through which you can accept cryptocurrency payments. You can check out all of the available options here.
- You can now begin accepting over 150 different cryptocurrencies, without KYC, with FIAT withdrawals, and with a variety of different eCommerce plugins.
Hopefully, now you know everything there is to know surrounding NOWPayments and have learned more about some of the best features it has.
By leveraging the privacy on offer due to the lack of KYC, and through FIAT withdrawals, coupled with the numerous eCommerce plugins, you can begin accepting cryptocurrencies anywhere, at any time.
NOWPayments in some cases goes much deeper than these, but these were just some of the best things that you might not have initially known about NOWPayments’s payment tools which could prove to be highly convenient for your specific business and use-cases and for anyone making a crypto payment.