Blockchain technology is developing at a breakneck pace. New projects appear on the market every month, offering innovative solutions which improve on the predecessors’ approaches to scalability, decentralization, and efficiency. TomoChain is one of the recent projects to offer its rendition of blockchain tech. TOMOE is the native cryptocurrency of TomoChain which leverages the infrastructure of Ethereum. The versatility of TOMOE equips it with all the necessary qualities required by eCommerce businesses. As a result, TOMOE is a viable means of payment that can be used by online stores. NOWPayments offers a variety of plugins compatible with all major eCommerce platforms that help merchants accept TOMOE crypto payments.
- TOMOE is an ERC-20 token belonging to TomoChain.
- TOMOE can be accepted by WooCommerce, Shopify, and PrestaShop merchants.
- Use NOWPayments’ plugins to deploy TOMOE coin payments.
What is TOMOE crypto?
As mentioned above, TOMOE is the native crypto of TomoChain which is deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. It is important to remember that TomoChain also has TOMO, the coin which exists on TomoChain’s native blockchain. Nevertheless, TOMOE is still used by investors and enthusiasts which means that it can be used successfully by merchants and businesses all over the world.
Which eCommerce platforms accept TOMOE?
WooCommerce is one of the key products in WordPress’s plugin marketplace. WooCommerce is an extensible, adaptive, and open-source platform. WooCommerce enables businesses to sell tangible goods, digital files, subscriptions, and services. It has an SEO-friendly, non-technical interface with easy design options for your e-commerce site that you can put together in one day. Because of its open-source nature, WooCommerce makes it simple to develop completely customized websites and ensure that it is appealing to your clients.
- It has an extensive selection of payment gateways including NOWPayments that lets merchants accept TOMOE.
- It has high-quality customer service.
Shopify is a cloud-based eCommerce platform available on a subscription model Shopify is utilized by millions of businesses worldwide. Shopify allows retailers to centralize their company processes into a single command center. It permits organizations to connect their online and offline infrastructures.
- It has email marketing.
- It lets you integrate over 4k free applications.
- It has an abandoned cart recovery feature.
Magento has been in operation for over a decade and possesses a vast amount of features that allow customers to personalize their businesses in any manner they choose. Merchants can manage their account activity, location, assortment, and shopping cart. It provides users with additional design alternatives in its marketplace, including both free and premium themes. Store owners may utilize them as pre-built templates that can subsequently be customized.
- It has a high level of customization and a variety of payment gateways.
- Magento has strong security in place, protecting users’ data.
- Magento is intended primarily for larger businesses.
PrestaShop is another great solution for deploying an online store. Hundreds of thousands of shops are powered by this free eCommerce platform. It provides companies with an extraordinary array of tools. For instance, PrestaShop has over 3k templates that you may use as a starting point and then modify based on the demands of your business. Thousands of other modules are available in PrestaShop’s extension library.
- It is open-source.
- PrestaShop includes multiple marketing features.
- It is free and has over 200 payment modules.
How to accept TOMOE in eCommerce stores?
To begin accepting TOMOE, you will need to create your TOMOE address. Use this guide on how to add TOMOE to your wallet.
- You will need to install the MetaMask Wallet Google Chrome extension.
- Generate your address and log in to your wallet.
- Choose the Ethereum Mainnet from the list of available networks.
- Press “Import tokens” in the main wallet menu.
- Click “custom tokens” and paste TOMOE’s contract address that can be found here.
- The wallet will automatically fill out the rest of the form and you will simply need to press “Import token” to add TOMOE to your wallet.
In order to integrate TOMOE payments with all of these platforms, you will need to set up your NOWPayments account. Follow these steps to do it:
- First of all, you need to create your NOWPayments account
- Next, you will need to add your TOMOE wallet address (Ethereum blockchain address) to which you would like to receive payments.
- Once you successfully register your account, head to the “Store Settings” section on the left sidebar and press “Payment settings.” There, add a new API key.
- Finally, once you set up the basics, choose your plugin and follow your plugin’s respective installation instructions.
NOWPayments is a convenient service that offers multiple plugins for deploying TOMOE payments on major eCommerce platforms.