Radio Caca is building a massive ecosystem of products that ranges from NFTs to a full-blown metaverse. Today, there are thousands of RACA enthusiasts who use Radio Caca’s projects every day. For instance, recently, Metamon Island, a Web 3.0 game from Radio Caca, registered more than 800k monthly visitors. Such numbers show the power of Radio Caca. RACA is the core element of the project’s ecosystem. RACA crypto holders also can use their coins as a means of payment. If you wish to accept RACA coin payments from the Radio Caca community, you can utilize a Point-of-Sale terminal from NOWPayments.
- A Point-of-Sale terminal lets merchants charge clients in RACA.
- RACA lets businesses make payments faster, more convenient, and less expensive.
- Use NOWPayments to accept RACA payments.
What is Point-of-Sale?
A Point-of-Sale system is a solution which expedites the checkout by processing payments. PoS systems typically have software and hardware, including a special barcode scanner. Yet, NOWPayments’ crypto Point-of-Sale system is fully web-based. NOWPayments’ solution can be deployed on any device that has an Internet browser. Basically, merchants can accept crypto payments, including in RACA, using their mobile phone or personal computer. NOWPayments’ PoS terminal can act as a Radio Caca crypto payments processor. Point-of-Sale terminal from NOWPayments has several features benefiting merchants:
- It automatically updates the sum of the order in crypto according to the latest exchange rate.
- All transactions processed by the terminal require a small fee of no more than 0.5%.
- NOWPayments guarantees instant payouts.
- The terminal can be deployed anonymously.
- The terminal can be integrated with the automatic crypto-to-fiat conversion feature letting merchants charge their clients in RACA crypto and receive payments in fiat.
Why should my store accept RACA token?
Easy money transfers
RACA is a perfect currency for facilitating the entire payment process and making it more convenient for both merchants and customers.
RACA transactions are peer-to-peer, so there are no intermediaries between the sender and the recipient, which makes transactions happen almost instantly. RACA payments take no more than several minutes, and it does not matter how long the distance between the two parties is. Thus, by accepting RACA crypto payments, companies can speed up their payment process and get paid faster.
Speed and costs of transactions go hand in hand, and usually, the faster the payment method, the pricier it is to use. Yet, RACA defies this trend by bringing both a fast transaction speed and minuscule fees together. RACA is deployed on several blockchains, so merchants choose which one to use based on how costly their transactions are. Yet, in the majority of cases, fees for one RACA transaction will hardly surpass a dollar.
As already noted, RACA lives on several blockchains, including Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Solana, and OKX. The diversity of blockchains makes it more convenient for people to send RACA transactions.
Basically, businesses can feature several RACA token addresses, thus letting their customers pick the preferred way of making a payment. Each network has its own advantages and fans, so by embracing flexibility in terms of payment options, businesses can potentially target a larger number of clients.
Get new clients
Speaking of getting new clients, there are hundreds of thousands of people participating in the Radio Caca ecosystem. So, by featuring RACA payments, companies can gain popularity in the Radio Caca community. It is likely that there are many RACA investors interested in spending their coins on actual products and services. Businesses can provide them with such an opportunity by using NOWPayments’ Point-of-Sale solution.
Participate in the USM Metaverse
Yet, perhaps, the coolest way to establish your presence in the Radio Caca token community is by participating in the USM Metaverse. For instance, you can purchase some land in the metaverse and promote your brand there. Such a cool marketing trick will certainly be noticed by the community members, many of whom will be excited to purchase products from you. It is also a fairly easy way to generate publicity and expose more people to your brand.
So… how to install Radio Caca PoS for your store?
If you wish to set up a RACA payment gateway using NOWPayments, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1. Create a NOWPayments account.
- Step 2. Enter the requested information, such as your email and password.
- Step 3. Type in your RACA public address.
- Step 4. Go to “Store Settings” and generate your API key.
- Step 5. Refresh the “Store Settings” page and scroll down to the “POS Terminal Link” segment and create your PoS link by adding your custom line of text to the link.
- Step 6. In “Store Settings,” specify your base currency.
- Step 7. Go to “Coins Settings” and choose RACA.
- Step 8. Enter your terminal link in the address bar and load the page.
- Step 9. Congratulations, you have created your Radio Caca currency payment terminal, try creating your first invoice.
NOWPayments’ PoS terminals are a convenient way of accepting RACA token payments.