Ethereum’s recent switch to a Proof of Stake protocol forced crypto mining enthusiasts to look elsewhere for opportunities to make a buck by putting their rigs to use. Ethereum Classic was one of the blockchains that drew the most attention of miners because of its lucrative block rewards and the dedication to the original concept of Ethereum, which, in turn, has now attracted a great deal of new users to the network. Yet, in reality, ETC has long been a daily-driver currency for thousands of people, as it has always offered exceptionally favorable characteristics in terms of transaction cost and processing speed. This is why ETC has an astounding selection of use cases that ETC holders utilize on a regular basis. NOWPayments enables companies to capitalize on the success of Ethereum Classic by helping them to accept ETC payments.
- ETC is a $2 billion crypto asset, extensively utilized by users worldwide
- ETC is accepted by WideVPN, Travala, Coinsbee, and other services.
- NOWPayments provides businesses with tools to accept ETC coin payments.
What Is Ethereum Classic Crypto?
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a distributed, open-source digital currency, which is considered an actual continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain, which was launched in 2016. Compared to Ethereum (ETH), ETC continues to employ the Proof-of-Work consensus protocol, as the creators of Ethereum initially intended it. Ethereum Classic is a network that supports smart contract creation and thus enables developers to deploy decentralized applications. The native cryptocurrency of Ethereum Classic, ETC, has seen significant growth over the past few years, and its market capitalization currently sits at over $2.5 billion, making it one of the most sought-after assets on the market.
WideVPN offers a reliable, secure, and affordable VPN service with premium network providers and high-performance dedicated servers. It is one of the most cost-effective VPN solutions on the market, starting at just $14.99 per year. It has servers in multiple locations around the world and provides lightning-fast speeds and great online protection, making it an ideal choice for people who need a secure and reliable connection. Furthermore, the company pays clients for every new user they refer. WideVPN is a crypto-friendly service, that also features Ethereum Classic as a payment option. This is great news for all people who worry about their privacy, as the ETC cryptocurrency can enable them to pay for their VPN anonymously.
Travala is a one-stop shop for all crypto enthusiasts searching for the best lodging deals in the world’s most incredible destinations. The service provides access to more than 2.2 million accommodations in hundreds of countries, which include hotels, apartments, villas, and hostels. The platform is packed with features and tools to make the booking process as straightforward as possible. Travala has a customer service team, which is available 24/7 to answer any questions clients may have and to help make sure that travelers get the best experience. Travala features dozens of crypto payment options, including Ethereum Classic.
Coinsbee is a leading B2C provider of mobile top-up and gift card services, allowing customers to pay with over 172 different cryptocurrencies. Coinsbee assists crypto enthusiasts in avoiding the need to utilize fiat and enables them to live off crypto without seeing any negative impact on their quality of life. The platform features more than 27k items from 2k different brands from 184 countries around the world. At Coinsbee, users can get any gift card quickly and easily using their cryptocurrency. Ethereum Classic is one of the payment methods provided by Coinsbee. Users can pay with ETC either directly or with the help of Binance Pay.
ETC Planets is a decentralized NFT Marketplace built on Ethereum Classic, created to provide users with the ability to purchase and trade unique NFTs with their ETC. It features an extensive selection of NFT collections that have eye-catching designs. Users from all over the world can explore and purchase their favorite pieces and add them to their NFT portfolios. The platform is also home to numerous creative artists, giving everyone an equal opportunity to showcase their art and skills The platform is constantly evolving and growing, attracting more users and creators. If you have been thinking about buying your first ETC NFT, ETC Planets is where it is at.
SoyFinance is a DeFi platform deployed on the Ethereum Classic blockchain, featuring a range of financial services and tools. Users who hold the platform’s native token, SOY, can earn from staking, while ETC holders can access a variety of investment opportunities. As an example, there are multiple farms that list ETC, such as the ETC-SOY farm that offers an APY of more than 28%. SoyFinance is by far one of the most popular DeFi platforms in the Ethereum Classic ecosystem and the terms provided by it are much more lucrative than those of banks.
Alternative Airlines is an innovative international flight search and booking platform offering more than 600 airlines across the globe. Through the use of advanced technology, customers have the ability to access a greater selection of flights per route. Furthermore, the service provides over 40 payment options to ensure convenience and versatility when it comes to making payments. Ethereum Classic is, of course, on the list of available payment options at Alternative Airlines.
NOWPayments allows users to leverage the Ethereum Classic crypto as a reliable and efficient payment solution. The service lets users select a tool that suits their needs best, whether it is an eCommerce plugin or recurring payments invoicing. NOWPayments aids organizations and individuals in receiving donations in cryptocurrencies such as the Ethereum Classic coin. NOWPayments is a non-custodial service, meaning that it does not store the funds of its clients and instead instantly processes all transactions, charging only a 0.5% fee per transaction. What’s more, NOWPayments offers the Mass Payouts feature, streamlining the process of settling multiple ETC payments, and letting users save their time.
How Can I Accept ETC Payments?
NOWPayments is an ETC payment gateway that offers a range of tools to businesses and individuals for the acceptance of Ethereum Classic as a payment option. Here are the tools currently available to users:
- eCommerce plugins: These plugins are compatible with PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento 2, WHMCS, OpenCart, Zen Cart, Shopify, and Shopware.
- Payment Link and a PoS terminal: Businesses can use a payment link and a virtual Point-of-Sale terminal.
- Recurring Payments: Some companies may deploy special recurring invoices.
- Custodial Recurring payments: It allows companies to set up separate billing accounts for their customers and let them top up these accounts with the cryptocurrency of their choice.
- API: NOWPayments’ versatile API enables businesses to create custom crypto payment solutions.
- Payouts: You can send mass payouts as a salary, bonus, reward, or rebate automatically to as many addresses as you wish.
In order to deploy ETC token payments, follow these steps:
- Enter your public ETC crypto address.
- Press “Create payment link.”
- Enter the details of your payment link and click “Confirm.”
- You will receive a payment link that your clients will be able to use by simply scanning its QR code.
Ethereum Classic is on the rise again and it is widely used by merchants and services around the world. NOWPayments lets businesses deploy ETC coin payments in five minutes thanks to its easy-to-use tools.
Continue Reading about Ethereum Classic
- How to Accept Ethereum Classic Payments with Point-of-Sale?
- Ethereum Classic vs Ethereum PoW: which is better for payments?
- Why should you send bonuses in Ethereum Classic
- Ethereum (ETH 2.0) and Ethereum Classic: which one is better for payments?
- Ethereum Classic payments via API
- Benefits of accepting Ethereum Classic on WooCommerce
- Fiat-to-Ethereum Classic payments
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) and e-commerce plugins
- Brick-and-mortar stores accepting Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- 5 ways to boost your business using Ethereum Classic
- Top 10 Ethereum Classic Influencers
- Why accept Ethereum Classic?
- What is Ethereum Classic?
- Ethereum vs. Ethereum Classic: What’s the difference?
- Benefits of donations in Ethereum Classic