Travala.com is a blockchain-based platform that allows booking over 3,000,000 travel products worldwide, including hotels, homes, flights, tours, and activities with prices up to 40% lower than “traditional” travel services. How does it manage that?
By leveraging blockchain technology, Travala.com offers more transparent pricing and creates a trustworthy environment with many incentives for the community. The latter is functioning with the native platform’s cryptocurrency, AVA coin.
Travala.com is an excellent example of how blockchain can be successfully implemented in a field very far from what it has been designed for initially. In this article, we will see what benefits it brings to the users, how the Travala.com cryptocurrency AVA works, and how you can engage with the platform. Dig in!
Travala.com quick overview
Founded in 2017, Travala.com is the leading cryptocurrency-friendly travel booking service with 3,000,000 travel products worldwide, including hotels, homes, flights, tours, and activities. Backed by industry-giant Binance, Travala.com is a champion of cryptocurrency adoption, accepting over 30 leading cryptocurrencies in addition to traditional payment methods. The Travala.com value proposition is bolstered by AVA. As the native cryptocurrency of the platform, AVA can be used for payments, receiving loyalty rewards, discounts, and bonuses, among several other use cases. In addition to unbeatable prices via its Best Price Guarantee, Smart users on Travala.com can also enjoy additional discounts and loyalty rewards for eligible bookings made on the platform. For more information about AVA, visit: www.travala.com/ava
Why is Travala better than the good old travel agencies?
- Freedom of choice. Travala.com has over 3m travel products around the globe of all different types; hotels, villas, apartments, hostels, flights, activities, and more. This is one of the world’s largest network of travel options.
- Powered by blockchain. Travala.com brings all the benefits of blockchain to the travel industry: the network is transparent, reviews that customers leave are verifiable and trustworthy, and the payments are instant and secure.
- Enhancing accessibility worldwide. More and more people from all continents are now expanding their use of crypto and quit using traditional finance. Travala.com allows them to go anywhere in the world without having to pay in fiat.
- Best price guarantee. In case you make a Travala.com booking and then find a cheaper deal somewhere else, the service guarantees a refund to cover the difference. Note that the cheaper deal you find has to be the same facility or tickets for the same dates.
- Transparent pricing policy. Travala ensures instant confirmation, guaranteed booking, and no hidden fees that some of the other travel agencies like. What you see is always what you pay.
- A wide variety of payment options. NOWPayments integrates with Travala.com to allow users to pay with 30+ different cryptocurrencies. However, the platform hasn’t abandoned a big audience not yet comfortable enough with using crypto — paying with a credit card is also possible.
- Liquid loyalty rewards. Customers earn rewards in the native cryptocurrency AVA. It can be used for payments, receiving and redeeming loyalty rewards, refunds, and as a store of value, among several other use cases.
What is the Travala.com cryptocurrency, AVA?
AVA is the native cryptocurrency of Travala.com. This is a Binance Chain-based token that you can use as AVA payment on the platform, store it on the built-in Travala.com wallet, and get loyalty rewards and refunds
The AVA price is about $0.78 as of December 20, 2020. AVA crypto price started to grow significantly in May 2020 hitting the all-time high of $2.46 in August. The cryptocurrency AVA market cap is slightly over $30M.
You can accept AVA as payment now!
How can I engage with the loyalty program to earn rewards on Travala.com?
- Invite your friends on the platform. If you book for $200 or more, you will both receive a reward of $25 in AVA.
- Take part in the Smart program. This will allow you to get a 5% discount for the listed prices, 5% loyalty rewards after completing your stay, and a bonus reward of 24% APY — annual percentage yield. This will work if some amount of AVA is held in your Travala.com built-in wallet.
How does Travala.com work?
The interface of Travala.com is simple and looks pretty much like any other travel service’s interface:
- If you’re a new user, you will be prompted to register — this will bring you your first AVA reward for joining the network!
- After you log in, you will get into your Account where you can manage bookings, loyalty program settings, and so on.
- When it comes to paying, keep in mind that making payments with AVA opens your access to the best deals. If you don’t want to pay in AVA coin only, you can split the payment and make a part of it in a different cryptocurrency.
NOWPayments & Travala.com
NOWPayments partners with Travala.com providing its users the opportunity to pay in 30+ different cryptocurrencies. AVA token is listed on NOWPayments, which means you can accept it as payment in your e-shop or set it as a payout cryptocurrency.
In recent times, Travala.com has shown massive growth — in the number of active users, hotels it partners with, and the AVA token market cap. This wouldn’t be possible without an extraordinary service and all the opportunities the platform provides — which make it trusted across the whole world. Try planning your trip with Travala.com and enjoy the benefits of the blockchain-based traveling arrangement!