The ARV token is Ariva’s primary cryptocurrency which is used throughout its product portfolio. It is designed for active usage in the worldwide and local tourist industry, with holders being able to engage in a B2C travel & tourism community. Furthermore, the ARV crypto is utilized in products such as Ariva Wonderland, a metaverse game. Ariva’s utility is impressive and any business can extend it further by deploying ARV coin payments via NOWPayments.
- ARV is the native token of Ariva.
- ARV payments are chargeback-free and private.
- Receive ARV coin payments using NOWPayments.
How Ariva crypto benefits your company?
Chargeback fraud is a serious issue for many organizations. The majority of payment methods are particularly vulnerable to this form of scam. Illegal chargebacks are more likely when digital items are involved.
Payment processors typically lack the ability to assess whether digital goods have been delivered and, as a result, issue chargebacks, stripping firms of their money. ARV coin payments, on the other hand, can let companies forget about the chargeback problem for good. Because Ariva coin transactions are irreversible, there is no way to recover the funds after they have been delivered to another crypto address.
ARV crypto transactions are anonymous, which means they are not connected to the sender’s or recipient’s private info. When obtaining your ARV address or submitting ARV transactions, you do not need to enter in your name or attach any documentation.
This is fantastic news for companies that can use Ariva as an anonymous payment method. It is apparent that there is a desire for a private payment mechanism, and the Ariva crypto might be one of them.
ARV coin transactions are peer-to-peer, with no third parties involved. As a consequence, regardless of where the sender and receiver live, ARV transactions are executed swiftly at all times.
ARV coin transactions may be extremely beneficial to businesses that sell to overseas clientele. Furthermore, in terms of transaction speed, Ariva is a perfect alternative to traditional payment methods since ARV transactions take a couple of minutes.
ARV is a safe method to store your money. ARV is available on the BNB Smart Chain, a modern network that complies with the most stringent blockchain security requirements. As a result, owners of Ariva are unlikely to face scenarios in which their crypto assets are taken away from them as a result of a hacker assault. If ARV tokens are stored in a non-custodial wallet, its holders own them entirely.
Attract new clientele
Thanks to the massive utility of Ariva, the ARV token has a large army of supporters and investors. There are over 200k people who hold ARV tokens. As with every such coin, the community is ecstatic about new applications for their cherished asset. Businesses that accept ARV payments can thereby get a huge number of new customers from the Ariva community.
What should I do to accept Ariva?
Businesses and individuals can accept Ariva coin payments or donations using these tools:
- eCommerce plugins: These plugins are compatible with PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento 2, WHMCS, OpenCart, Zen Cart, Shopify, and Shopware.
- Payment Link and a PoS terminal: Businesses can use payment link and a virtual Point-of-Sale terminal.
- Subscriptions: Some companies may deploy special subscription-based payments.
- API: NOWPayments’ versatile API enables businesses to create custom crypto payment solutions.
- Payouts: You can send mass payouts as a salary, bonus, reward, or rebate automatically to as many addresses as you wish.
Here is a guide on how an Ariva Payment Link can be created:
- Enter your public Ariva token address.
- Press “Create payment link.”
- Enter the details of your payment link and click “Confirm.”
- You will receive a payment link that your clients will be able to use by simply scanning its QR code.
Check out the official Ariva coin website to learn more. NOWPayments assists businesses in accepting ARV coin payments in a secure and reliable way.