Many businesses today have recognized the power of cryptocurrencies and their capacity to propel them to new heights. Yet, they still struggle with choosing the right asset that could enable them to expand and enhance their operations. When picking the coin to accept as payment, it is reasonable to look for projects that possess a large ecosystem and community. KISHU is one such project and its governance token TENSHI can be an excellent means of payment for businesses that wish to get their stake in the crypto market. NOWPayments offers easy-to-deploy tools for accepting TENSHI that any business worldwide can use to get paid in TENSHI.
- TENSHI allows businesses to own their money entirely and accept payments in a peer-to-peer way.
- TENSHI also solves the problem of refunds.
- NOWPayments enables companies to receive payments in TENSHI.
How does TENSHI token benefit your company?
Own your money
TENSHI is a decentralized currency that lets holders be sole owners of their coins while avoiding the dangers associated with traditional banking. The standard flow involves the business accepting a payment and depositing it in its bank account. Although such an arrangement is easy, it is fraught with complications.
Banks, for example, can temporarily freeze their clients’ accounts, thereby halting their activities. In the case of TENSHI, businesses can preserve total control of their funds by storing them in a non-custodial wallet. There is no authority capable of halting their operations or refusing them the use of TENSHI. You can freely move TENSHI coins 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Get rid of refund fraud
TENSHI lives on Ethereum, an extremely secure blockchain, making it immune to a variety of hacking attempts. TENSHI is safeguarded from several forms of fraud, including refund-based fraud. Illegal chargebacks have the greatest impact on retailers who offer digital items. Banks possess exclusive rights to conduct chargebacks.
When scammers apply for a chargeback, banks typically do not check to see if the goods or services were delivered and decide to make the refund, taking away companies’ hard-earned money. TENSHI coin payments can assist businesses in permanently resolving the chargeback fraud problem. TENSHI token transactions are irreversible, so there is no authority that can conduct a chargeback, except for the merchants themselves.
Effortless cross-border transactions
TENSHI is a valuable asset for businesses that participate in international commerce. TENSHI cryptocurrency transactions are not subject to various jurisdictions’ regulations or prohibitions. The peer-to-peer nature of blockchain technology drives the efficiency of TENSHI transactions.
When users transfer TENSHI, they do it directly, without the involvement of any middlemen. Subsequently, the distance between the sender and recipient, as well as their places of residence have no impact on TENSHI crypto transactions. This is why firms that engage with a large number of overseas clients from dozens of countries might profit substantially from accepting TENSHI payments.
By adopting TENSHI payments, businesses may permit their clients to pay for goods and services privately. TENSHI transactions include no info on the users and are not even associated with their identities. TENSHI does not have a regular KYC registration process that requires you to reveal your identity.
Such features allow TENSHI to be an excellent choice for private payments. It is ideal for providing individuals with an option to make purchases anonymously. The ability of customers to pay confidentially has the potential to be a significant source of competitive advantage for some businesses.
Despite the fact that the KISHU ecosystem is still in its infancy, especially in comparison to Bitcoin, it already has a sizable investment community. Companies may draw the KISHU community’s attention by accepting TENSHI coin payments.
Furthermore, there are no that many use cases for TENSHI, therefore, businesses have a unique opportunity to become early adopters. TENSHI payments will let you be noticed by the community members and convert these people into regular consumers.
So… what should I do to accept Tenshi?
- eCommerce plugins: These plugins are compatible with PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Magento 2, WHMCS, OpenCart, Zen Cart, Shopify, and Shopware.
- Payment Link and a PoS terminal: Businesses can use a payment link and a virtual Point-of-Sale terminal.
- Recurring Payments: Some companies may deploy special recurring invoices.
- Custodial Recurring payments: It allows companies to set up separate billing accounts for their customers and let them top up these accounts with the cryptocurrency of their choice.
- API: NOWPayments’ versatile API enables businesses to create custom crypto payment solutions.
- Payouts: You can send mass payouts as a salary, bonus, reward, or rebate automatically to as many addresses as you wish.
In order to deploy TENSHI payments, follow these steps:
- Enter your public Tenshi crypto address.
- Press “Create payment link.”
- Enter the details of your payment link and click “Confirm.”
- You will receive a payment link that your clients will be able to use by simply scanning its QR code.
TENSHI is a versatile token that can bring many benefits to businesses. Get paid in TENSHI using NOWPayments.