It is about time for a technical update! We work on adding new things to the service every day, and we want to share that with the world, in order to be more transparent with our clients!
So, here are some of the cool things we’ve done in the past week:
- We added a possibility to create payments without the client having to put in a pay amount, which stands for the amount of cryptocurrency that a person should pay. Now we count that up automatically, making a customer’s experience even smoother.
- We added a new API description. We switched up our API description/tutorial and added in some more useful information that our customers need for testing and using the service. It is important for us to keep things as simple and accessible as possible!
Check it out!
- We also added a very needed option to change your password! Now our clients have the freedom to change it if they have any security concerns.
Now, moving on to the things we are currently working on:
- We are working on giving our clients the possibility to get the minimum payment amount before creating a transaction. Now, you will be able to know what the minimum amount is ahead of time, to plan your transactions out better.
- Also, we are in the process of adding a sandbox! That is a place where our future customers can test the service using test coins. You won’t have to spend anything to see that we are worth implementing on practice!
- In addition to our new password change feature, we are adding an option to discard it! This will help all of the customers that forget or lose their passwords. Not, you don’t need to worry about that, your passwords will be available for a full reset!
- We are moving our service to a more powerful service. Now our platform will run even faster and smoother, making clients’ experience ultimately better!
- Last, but definitely not the least, we are working on adding double factor authentification! This will be a great improvement to give our clients even more security!
That is it for today, we hope you are just as excited about our recent and upcoming updates as we are! If you need any help with integration or have any technical questions, you are always welcome to contact the NOWPayments Business Development Manager – Xena. You can find her on Telegram: @xenaNOW.