It is about time for a technical update, don’t you think? We work on adding new things to the service every day, and we want to share that with the world, in order to be more transparent with our clients!
So, here are some of the major things we’ve done in the past couple of weeks:
- We have added three new coins: Basic Attention Token, Huobi Token, and Beam! Supporting more and more great cryptocurrencies is one of our most important objectives since we want our customers to have as much freedom to choose as they can. At the moment. our merchants can accept crypto payments in 35 coins, and that number grows almost every day. Keep a lookout for your favorites if we don’t already have them!
- From now on, API keys are now openly shown to our users, and they can easily manage/delete them. Be careful! If you delete an API key you can no longer use it for creating transactions and checking the transaction status.
- We have added filtration for payments! Now you can view and organize your transactions in a way that suits you the most. You can also download them into a file in three formats: pdf, Xls, CSV.
- NOWPayments has added a WHMCS plugin! It allows web stores built on the WHMCS marketplace to accept payments in 35 popular cryptos using our service. Go adoption!
- Last but definitely NOT least, we have lowered our minimum payment amounts for BTC to ETH and ETH to BTC pairs. Now our service has become even more accessible to smaller merchants, whose products can now cost as little as around $1.75! This update is one we are especially proud of since this minimum amount is the lowest on the market.
Isn’t all of that just amazing? But wait, there are always more exciting things yet to come! Here is a list of updates that are still in the works and are to come us in the following weeks:
- We will add a possibility to create payments without the client having to put in a pay_amount, which stands for the amount of cryptocurrency that a person should pay. We will now count that up automatically, making a customer’s experience even smoother.
- We are adding a new API description. We want to revamp our API description/tutorial by adding in some more useful information that our customers will need for testing and using the service. It is important for us to keep things as simple and accessible as possible!
- We are working on giving our clients the possibility to get the minimum payment amount before creating a transaction. Now, you will be able to know what the minimum amount is ahead of time, to plan your transactions out better.
- Also, we are in the process of adding a sandbox! That is a place where our future customers can test the service using test coins. You won’t have to spend anything to see that we are worth implementing on practice!
That is it for today, we hope you are just as excited about our recent and upcoming updates as we are! If you need any help with integration or have any technical questions, you are always welcome to contact the NOWPayments Business Development Manager – Xena. You can find her on Telegram: @xenaNOW. Learn the previous tech updates of our crypto payment platform here!