Time for a good old technical update! We work on adding new things to the service every day, and we want to share that with the world, in order to be more transparent with our clients!
So, here are some of the cool things we’ve done in the past week:
- Added a new feature that will let your clients pay for one order with several transactions.
To create a second payment you should specify the “purchase_id” when you will create the second payment. You can find “purchase_id” for your payment in create_payment response. This payment will be considered as a second one for this order.
Please note that each of the payments should greater than the minimum amount.
Also, you can’t specify payment for new payments, it is only for the second one.
2. Coin adding optimization.
3. Extra id for payout wallets
4. Last, but most definitely not least – we’ve introduced a new fee system!
To learn more details about it, go to our brand new pricing page!
We really hope that our partners will enjoy the new feature. We always strive to diversify the options for our dear merchants, making NOWPayments as customizable as possible for the ultimate experience in accepting crypto!
- Two-factor authentification.
- Estimate optimization.
- Adding new coins – BUSD, XEM, HUSD.
- Payments mapping in the dashboard.
- Technical SEO optimization.
- Endpoint with the minimum payment amount.
- OpenCart plugin.
That is it for today, we are very excited about everything going on, as always! If you need any help with integration or have any technical questions, you are always welcome to contact the NOWPayments Business Development Manager – Xena. You can find her on Telegram: @xenaNOW.