It is the end of the week, which means, we are bringing out a technical update. We work on adding new things to the service every day, and we want to share that with the world, in order to be more transparent with our clients!
So, here are some of the cool things we’ve done in the past week:
- We have added NANO to the list of supported coins! It is amazing to see the list growing that fast!
- We have lowered our minimum exchange amounts for Neo’s GAS! Now you can exchange just around $2 worth of the token!
- We started supporting Waves!
- We’ve got a new feature – IPN request tracking! Now we will be doing an even better job of helping people out with our service.
- We have updated our get payment status procedure, we’ve added in the quantity and the currency that our merchants receive payments in.
Wasn’t that a good job that we did? But we are not taking a rest! Here is what we are currently working on:
- The possibility to create several payout wallets.
- We are adding yet another coin – third in the past two weeks – ETC!
- A new feature that will let your clients pay for one order with several transactions.
- Two-factor authentification.
That is it for today, we hope you are just as excited about our recent and upcoming updates as we are! If you need any help with integration or have any technical questions, you are always welcome to contact the NOWPayments Business Development Manager – Xena. You can find her on Telegram: @xenaNOW.