NOWPayments is thrilled to announce: the Shopify payment gateway is ready and you can accept crypto on Shopify.
Start accepting crypto payments for your Shopify Store right now.
- Sign up for a NOWPayments account
- Configure you store settings: specify your wallet address and generate an API Key
- Go to your store to enable Shopify payments
1. In your Shopify, go to Apps and find “Manage Private apps” at the bottom of the page.
2. Click “Create a private app”. If the option is disabled, enable it.
3. Fill in the required details (the App name and developer’s email)
4. Click on “Show inactive Admin API permissions”.
5. Give a “Read and Write” permission to Orders and click “Save”
6. Copy the Example URL from the Admin API section.
7. In your NOWPayments account, go to Account Settings and paste the Example URL from Shopify.
8. Click “Connect to Shopify”, and the fields will fill in themselves.
9. Сopy the “Additional Script”.
10. Go back to Shopify Settings > Checkout > Order processing > Additional Scripts and paste the script (including the opening and closing tag </script> ). Click “Save”.
11. Finally, go to Shopify Settings. Choose “Payment Providers” and scroll down to “Manual Payment Methods”.
12. Add a Custom payment method called “Pay in crypto with NOWPayments” and Activate it.
It is important to name the manual payment method “Pay in crypto with NOWPayments” so that it works.
That’s it! Now, you are ready to accept Shopify crypto payments.