Do you sell high-quality goods and services, but the revenue is barely enough to maintain the store? Today, e-commerce is a sector that is developing by leaps and bounds, but having a website and high-quality products is not enough for a successful e-business. NOWPayments has prepared for you 5 priceless tips to boost your sales and win the hearts of customers.
- Magento is one of the leading CMS solutions.
- There are many ways to boost your Magento store, for example implementing a crypto payment solution
- NOWPayments offers a reliable crypto payment plugin for Magento 2.
What is a Magento store?
Magento store is an online shop built on one of the best e-commerce platforms Magento. To date, this CMS solution is the absolute leader in its sector and the driving force for hundreds of thousands of projects. And this is not surprising, because there are endless reasons for such a stunning success. The main strength of Magento is the availability of powerful, modern tools, as well as incredible flexibility and ease of use. Choosing this platform for your store is already a step on the way to success. And what tools and techniques can be used to increase sales, we will tell you further.
Tips for Magento stores
Add a crypto payment method
Today, e-commerce is a rapidly developing sector, which is largely aimed at the convenience of customers. After all, you can order goods without even getting out of bed. The wider the choice of payment options you provide, the more likely that you will not lose a client at this stage. Nowadays, there are much more options besides the usual MasterCard, Visa, or PayPal. The crucial point is that international transfers are characterized by high transaction costs as well as low speed. For this reason, many buyers make a choice in favor of an alternative payment method – cryptocurrencies. You can integrate such a newfangled payment tool into your Magento store in a matter of minutes. Just install NOWPayments’ Magento 2 plugin.
Do not neglect up-sell and cross-sell techniques
The costs of packaging and delivery of each order are approximately the same, so it is more profitable to sell more at a time. Sell more with the help of up-sell and cross-sell:
- Up-sell is a sales technique when a buyer is offered to purchase a more expensive and functional product from the same category instead of the product she/he has chosen. Another option is to offer a product that is larger in volume/quantity, at a lower price per unit.
- Cross-sell is a sales technique when a merchant offers to purchase a relevant product from another category. For example, shoes for a dress, a belt for jeans.
In addition, you can combine several products into a set. For example, sell a marketable product and one that isn’t in demand together. Or create test kits of different products. This option will be pleased with a first-time customer and will be useful as a gift.
Implement a customer loyalty program
You don’t need a one-time purchase, right? Then develop a loyalty program, a system that will encourage your customers to come back to your store and order goods or services again and again. This will give the buyer a sense of significance, uniqueness, and you will get a lot of key consumers. You can offer the following gifts:
- personal discounts with a limited duration;
- internal bonuses;
- Birthday gifts and discount;
- rewards for those who pay with crypto.
Use Email marketing effectively
Do not neglect email marketing. It will help you to remind the client about your store. In order to attract a potential buyer, do not make the message text too long. Write a small informational letter with your latest news. Everything should be to the point. Don’t forget about the catchy title. Emails can be effectively used in a number of cases, for example:
- To tell about promotions and unique offers. Include the products that sell the worst in the promotions, introduce discounts 1-2 times a quarter.
- To remind a customer about an abandoned cart. Remind the customer that she/he left a certain product in the shopping cart and immediately offer something juicy to this product: a discount, a cross-sell product, a coupon for the next purchase, a new cryptocurrency accepted.
Create a sense of urgency and scarcity
You can increase the conversion of an online store by using urgency triggers. A countdown timer, mentioning the number of items in stock or purchased items, a discount for several hours, special offers for only one day, and other techniques work perfectly at all times.
Also, don’t neglect the pop-ups. Yes, pop-up windows are sometimes annoying, but they can be used for good. Pop-ups can be used to display:
- new products;
- promotions and discounts (for example for those, who pay with crypto!);
- lead magnets.
The above methods will allow you to boost sales and conversion, retain new and regular customers. Do not use them chaotically, but make a full-fledged plan, describing all the stages of implementing a particular marketing campaign. NOWPayments can help you with implementing a reliable cryptocurrency payment processor.