BabyDoge stands out from the majority of meme tokens currently available on the market, as it provides its holders with real and tangible utility. Ownership of BabyDoge tokens is designed to be a rewarding experience. As a BabyDoge investor, you will be rewarded with a percentage of each transaction taking place in the token’s ecosystem. Thus, all investors have a stake in the success of the project. At the same time, to promote a more active use of BabyDoge, businesses can accept this token as a payment method. NOWPayments provides a Point-of-Sale terminal tool that helps brick-and-mortar stores to get paid in the BabyDoge crypto without any extra effort.
- A Point-of-Sale terminal is an excellent solution for offline stores.
- BabyDoge enables companies to benefit from the crypto economy.
- Accept BabyDoge payments with the help of NOWPayments’ POS terminal.
What Is BabyDoge?
BabyDoge was created by and for the fans of the Doge meme. BabyDoge operates on the BNB Smart chain, which gives it the advantage of faster and more cost-effective transactions. As mentioned above, BabyDoge makes it possible for every holder to enjoy a stable stream of passive income simply by holding the token in their wallets. Specifically, it imposes a 5% fee on every transaction in its ecosystem and then distributes it among every address holding BabyDoge. Therefore, investing in BabyDoge is a great way to diversify your portfolio and to make the most of your money. BabyDoge has built-in deflationary mechanics and its supply is constantly shrinking, making it a scarcer asset. The Baby Doge coin is also a viable payment method that merchants can integrate thanks to NOWPayments’ tools.
How Can BabyDoge Be Accepted Offline?
A Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal is an advanced payment processing system designed to make it easier for brick-and-mortar retailers to accept payments from consumers. This system allows for quick and secure transactions, and its intuitive user interface makes it simple for businesses to charge clients.
NOWPayments’ Point of Sale system is the most efficient way of managing retail operations involving cryptocurrencies. Its web-based architecture is its defining feature, as it eliminates the need to purchase any special hardware. This allows NOWPayments’ POS terminal to be deployed on any web-enabled device, dramatically reducing the barrier to entry for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of its characteristics:
- Automatic price updates based on the current exchange rate.
- Over 150 cryptocurrencies are available, including BabyDoge.
- A low 0.5% fee per transaction processed.
- NOWPayments’ crypto-to-fiat conversion feature.
How Can I Accept BabyDoge in My Store with Point-of-Sale?
- Create a NOWPayments account by entering your email and password.
- Type in your BabyDoge public address.
- Go to “Settings” on the left sidebar, press “Payment settings,” and add a new API key if it has not been generated automatically.
- Go back to “Settings” and then press “Coins settings.” Choose the BabyDoge token from the list of cryptocurrencies.
- Next, go to “Payment Tools” and click “POS Terminal link.” Create your POS link by adding your custom line of text to the POS link.
- Enter your terminal link in the address bar and load the page. Specify the total order price, pick the BabyDoge coin from the list of available payment options, and generate your Payment Link. Your clients will be able to pay by scanning the QR code.